Adding your Vev page as a home screen web app is a convenient way to access it quickly.
In this article...
- Open Google Chrome and go to your dashboard
- Tap the three dots menu in the upper-right corner to open the menu
- Select Add to Home screen from the menu.
- You can change the name if you wish, then tap Add to create the shortcut.
- The shortcut will now appear on your home screen for quick access.
- Launch Safari and go to your dashboard
- Tap the Share icon (a square with an arrow pointing up)
- Scroll down in the sharing options and select Add to Dock
- You can rename the shortcut if you'd like, then tap Add in the upper right corner
- The shortcut will now appear on your dock screen for quick access.
You are now able to quickly access your Vev page as a web app from your device's home screen, making it easy to access information with just a tap.
Tip: Did you know that your customers can also add your Vev link as a web app on their home screen and place their orders or bookings straight away? You can share your Vev link with them and ask them to follow the steps above.