You might have noticed the big plus sign in the top right corner of your dashboard. This allows you to create appointments or orders on behalf of your customers. Customers will receive an email confirmation after you entered it.
- From your dashboard, click on the plus sign at the top right
- You will now see an additional screen with your menu/price list
- Select the appointment/product(s) and click on Add Customer at the bottom
- You can look up existing customers or click on + New if it's a new customer
- It's not mandatory to fill in a customer's phone number and email address.
- Now select the desired day + time and then confirm the appointment
Note: without an email address, a customer will not receive an appointment confirmation or reminder
And that's it! You have now successfully placed an order/appointment on behalf of your customer.