Are you (extra) open around the holidays? Or are you going on vacation soon? By creating exceptions, you prevent customers from making appointments at times when you are not available. You can also create exceptions to be open outside of your regular opening hours.
- Go to your 'Dashboard'
- Tap 'Profile' (top left)
- Choose 'Page Settings'
- Go to your 'Business hours'
- Click on 'Exceptions' and then on '+ Add Exception'
- Use the calendar to click on the day (or days) for the exception.
- Then click on Open or Closed to indicate what should happen
- If you choose Open, then specify the times you are open that day (or those days)
Create as many exceptions as necessary. You can also easily modify existing exceptions, for example, if you come back from vacation earlier than expected.